See products I’m using in this video below.
- PRIMER – primer moisturizes your skin and helps your makeup stay on longer
- EYESHADOW– The colors I’m using are soft bronze in the corners, iced cotton to highlight my lid and brow bone and strobed champagne in the middle of my eyelid. Love the pigment on these.
- EYEBROWS – I used Guilded mauve and Burnt Mocha for my brows in this. I would normally follow up with THIS brow duo to finish it off.
- MY FAVORITE CONCEALER you guys I can’t live without this stuff. If I were to pick one thing from my makeup bag to always have with me it would be this!! I love it!
- I have been mixing my FOUNDATION with THIS highlighting primer. It gives me an extra glow that I love! I just mix the two on the back of my hand with the back of my concealer brush ( call me fancy)
- BRONZER– I love this bronzer so much! I apply it just below the apples of my cheeks to give a mild contour.
- BLUSH– using the color amour I apply this to the apples of my cheeks and when I don’t do eyeshadow ill do a little above my eyes for some added color!
- HIGHLIGHTER -I highlighted my face with Iced Cotton. It’s such a versatile color! just the bridge and tip of my nose, above my lip, a dot on my chin, and cheekbones.
- My favorite brushes – Concealer brush , Foundation brush , eyeshadow brushes, blush/bronzer brush